Friday, May 13, 2011

I eat until I am full...hot air balloon style

So, this is the first blog post I've done in my very special 30 years. I never, EVER thought I would do a blog because everyone and their hamster has one. But after expressing my abundant appreciation of food on Facebook, my friends encouraged me to just expound on that passion. And that's why I'm doing this. Because, plain and simple, I love to eat. I think about food all the time. More than sex (I'm not a guy!). Except when sex includes some aspect of food (but FYI: those stupid chocolate-dipped strawberries don't count). So, here we go. I'm going to eat the crap out of food and you can live vicariously through me as I stuff my face...although, I hope you're not some diet whore who thinks food is the devil. This blog is not for you. Happy gorging!

5 comments:

  1. Epic... I ain't no diet whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you eat without thought of consequences until your metabolism slows down like the rest of us. For now, enjoy and go eat the crap out of something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I won't be doing any guest blog posts on health for this one ;)

    ReplyDelete